.: I.C.P Immigration Inc.



Every year over 130,000 foreign students come to study in Canada which is home to some of the world's most prestigious universities, as well as, internationally-recognized vocational schools and colleges.

If you would like to study in Canada you must first apply to a recognized school, college, or university, and receive a letter of acceptance. You must then apply for a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents. You must also prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition and living expenses for the duration of your studies.

If you would like to study in the Province of Quebec you must also apply for a Quebec Acceptance Certificate, the official document issued by the Quebec Provincial Government authorizing you to study in the province.

Working While Studying

While you are completing your studies in Canada it is possible to work, although you must apply for a work permit.

Working after Graduation

If you would like to gain valuable work experience in Canada after graduation you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. A work permit issued under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program cannot be valid longer than the duration of your study program.

Staying Permanently in Canada

Once you have graduated, you may qualify to stay permanently in Canada either as a member of the Canadian Experience Class, or if you studied in the Province of Quebec, under the Quebec Experience Program or the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. 


If you would like to schedule a consultation, or ask us a question, please click here.





Newsletter Subscription






Useful Links

Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)

IC Pacific Trading Inc.

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Khayam Calendar

Oanda Currency Converter

Test d'évaluation de francais (TEF)

You are here: Home Canadian immigration programs Students

ICP Immigration Inc.

Masoumeh Alimohammadi (Behbahani)

Tel: (514) 778-9011 (Mobile)

Tel: (514) 289-9011 (Office)

Tel: Toll free from Iran (021) 8531 2878
Please contact between 18:00 pm – 01:00 am (Tehran Local time)

Fax: (514) 289-9022

Tehran Office Tel: (021) 2289 4567

Tehran Fax: (021) 2289 4568

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Newsletter Subscription