Recent weeks have seen an impressive amount of activity among Canada’s Express Entry-linked provincial nominee streams. In the past five days alone, more than 1,400 Express Entry candidates have been contacted by Canada’s provinces to apply for a provincial nomination.
last week more than 1,400 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination issued to Express Entry candidates in two draws held through Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream and Nova Scotia’s Labour Market Priorities Stream.
The 10 targeted occupations were:
• NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
• NOC 0601: Corporate Sales Managers
• NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
• NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
• NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade managers
• NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
• NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
• NOC 0111: Financial managers
• NOC 1114: Other financial officers
• NOC 0651: Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
Ontario adapts the stream’s selection criteria on occasion to meet its evolving labour market and economic development priorities.