Ontario's new PNP draw targets Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of six tech occupations
A total of 772 principal applicants received NOIs from the Tech Draw. Selected applicants had CRS score between 462 and 470 in order to be invited. They also needed to have work experience in one of the following occupations:
• NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
• NOC 2147 Computer engineers
• NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
• NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
• NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
• NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
Candidate with the above professions who have minimum of one year related work experience do not need Job offers to submit an expression of Interest under the Ontario new Tech program.
They also needed to have a profile in the Express Entry system.
People who received the NOI from Ontario now have 45 calendar days to submit their application for the provincial nomination.