Saskatchewan offers the following Provincial Nominee Programs
1. International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers abroad who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.
Through this category, the SINP can nominate skilled workers who want to live and work in Saskatchewan. You'll need to meet the SINP criteria and have factors that will help you settle successfully in Saskatchewan, including but not limited to: education, skilled work experience, and English or French Language ability.
• International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer
• International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand
• International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry
2. Saskatchewan Experience Category is for foreign nationals who are currently living and working in Saskatchewan.
This category is for foreign workers who: are currently working and living in Saskatchewan on a valid work permit; and would like to apply for permanent residency through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The program
• Skilled Worker With Existing Work Permit
skilled worker with an existing work permit in Saskatchewan.
• Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit
agriculture workers with an existing work permit in the following occupations: General Farm Worker or Nursery/Greenhouse Worker.
• Health Professionals
nurse, physician or other health professional.
• Hospitality Sector Project
worker in the hospitality sector.
• Long-Haul Truck Driver Project
long-haul truck driver.
student who has graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada.
3. Entrepreneur Category is for entrepreneurs who plan to start a business in Saskatchewan.
Please see the new section below "Applying for a Temporary Work Permit (TWP)".
Through the SINP Entrepreneur Program, you and your family can start, obtain or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and be actively involved in managing it, while residing in Saskatchewan.
There are three steps to the nomination process:
1. Expression of Interest (EOI) submission to the SINP
2. EOI Selection and Invitation to Submit an Application
4. Farm Category is for experienced farmers who plan to buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.
This category is for those who’d like to move to Saskatchewan and who:
• Have proven experience in farming;
• Have considerable capital (money, assets) to invest in a farming operation; and
• Plan to buy and run a farm in Saskatchewan.