Temporary Foreign Workers

Every year, Canada welcomes close to 200,000 temporary foreign workers who help to fill labour and skill shortages. In order to qualify as a temporary worker most foreign nationals need a short-term offer of employment from a Canadian employer, and a work permit. The employer may also have to obtain a positive labour market opinion from the Government of Canada confirming that there is no Canadian worker available to do the job.

Staying Permanently in Canada

Temporary foreign workers may also be eligible to transition to permanent resident status. The following immigration programs cater to temporary foreign workers:

Canadian Experience Class
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Quebec Experience Program
Provincial Nominee Programs

If you would like us to perform a free assessment to determine if you qualify, please click here.

If you would like to schedule a consultation, or ask us a question, please click here.

CSQ holders can extend their stay during the Processing of PR

New Permanent Residency pathway for international students and temporary workers

This Summer 500,000 New immigrants and new Temporary Permit holders will enter Canada