Antigua and Barbuda is a beautiful island nation in the Caribbean. It is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, and the Organisation of American States (OAS) among many other international organisations.
Through the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Program successful applicants are granted full citizenship for life.
The program offers many advantages:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
- No requirement to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, education or managerial experience required;
- Holders of the Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa free travel to more than 100 countries including the Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Recognition of dual citizenship.
To qualify for the Citizenship-by-Investment Program you must meet one of the following conditions:
- Make an investment of US$ 400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase; or
- Make a monetary contribution of US$ 250,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity; or
- Invest US$1,500,000 to establish a business. Two or more applicants can make a joint business investment where the individual threshold must equal a minimum of US$ 400,000 and the total investment must equal a minimum of US$ 5,000,000.
Nationals from the following countries are barred from participating in the program:
- North Korea