Dominica is a beautiful Commonwealth island nation in the Caribbean. It boasts beautiful sandy beaches as well as tropical rainforests. It is also one of the most politically and economically stable states in the region.
Through the Citizenship Program successful applicants are granted full citizenship.
The program offers many advantages:
- No physical residency requirements;
- Inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 18;
- No minimum level of education required;
- No managerial experience required;
- No education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to 70 countries including the UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey;
- No taxes for non-residents;
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, so you can retain your current nationality.
To qualify for Dominica’s Citizenship Program you must have a basic knowledge of English and meet one of the investment requirements outlined below:
A. Single Appliant
A single applicant will be required to make an investment of US$100,000.
B. Family Application I (Applicant + spouse)
An investment of US$175,000 qualifies the applicant and the applicant's spouse for citizenship.
C. Family Application II (Applicant + spouse + 2 children under 18)
An investment of US$200,000 qualifies the applicant, the applicant's spouse and two children under 18 years for citizenship.
D. Family Application III (Applicant + spouse + 3 children under 18)
An investment of US$350,000 qualifies the applicant, the applicant's spouse and three children under 18 years for citizenship. An investment of US$50,000 is required for each additional child under 18 years.