Grenada is a beautiful English-speaking nation in the Caribbean. It boasts beautiful beaches, friendly people, and a vibrant culture.
Through the Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program successful applicants can quickly gain citizenship.
The program offers many advantages:
- Fast processing within 4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years;
- Inclusion of and dependent parents over 65 years;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 70 countries including the UK and Schengen countries;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Furthermore, Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
To qualify for the Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program you must:
- Invest at least US$ 250,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 4 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.