St. Kitts and Nevis is a beautiful two-island nation in the Caribbean. It boasts tropical temperatures, sandy beaches, clear blue waters, and a booming tourism economy.
Through the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program successful applicants can quickly gain citizenship. Established in 1984, it is the oldest program of its kind.
The program offers many advantages:
- Fast processing within four months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 120 countries including the Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
To qualify for the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program you must meet one of the following investment requirements:
1. Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) contribution
The following contribution requirements must be met:
- US$250,000: Single applicant;
- US$300,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children under 18 years);
- US$350,000: Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children under 18 years);
- US$450,000: Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children under 18 years);
- US$50,000: Additional per person above 7 dependents;
- US$75,000: Dependents over 18 years old;
- US$4,000: Due diligence for each dependent over 16 years;
- US$4,000: Due diligence for a financial sponsor.
2. Real estate investment
The property purchase must equal a minimum of US$400,000 invested in government-approved shares in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years; investors may also be required to pay additional taxes and fees.
Through our partnership with Arton Capital we are proud to offer the following exclusive real estate investment opportunities:
Premier Cottage Suites
The Premier Cottage Suites, offered by Arton Capital, are an exclusive selection of 4-bedroom suites located within the Kittitian Hill Resort. Each shareholder will be entitled to income from the rental pool as well as other exclusive benefits including:
- No responsibility for any ongoing costs for a period of five years;
- A free stay at the suites for 14 nights each year;
- Automatic enrollment in Preferred Residences, a membership and exchange program for luxury shares ownership resorts, giving shareholders the opportunity to exchange their usage with luxury resorts worldwide;
Available Preferred Share Offer (RPSO) or the Buy Back Option – an exclusive product in close collaboration between Kittitian Hill Resort and Arton Capital that gives applicants the guaranteed option to re-sell the property back at the nominal purchase value to the developer after the 5-year “must-hold” period is over.
Redeemable Preferred Share Offer
The Redeemable Preferred Share Offer (RPSO), is an exclusive product with Arton and is commonly referred to as the Buy Back Option. The offer allows applicants to purchase a share within a specially appointed Cottage Suites within the development for a purchase price of US$400,000. The applicant is renouncing any income or dividends from the company, in exchange for the guaranteed option to re-sell the property back to the developer after 5 years. After the 5 year "must hold" period, the purchaser will have the option to:
- Redeem their share for the exact same purchase amount (US$400,000), or
- Re-sell their share to a private buyer, who can also apply for St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship, or
- Choose to retain ownership.
KOI RESORT AND RESIDENCES
The alternative for investors is this feature of variety of luxury villas and suites, each with an ocean view. Investors can choose between purchasing on a fractional interest basis and purchasing a unit as a whole. There are many advantages for investors who opt for this alternative, among which:
- Owners that are considered “early buyers” will be entitled to a waiver of Regular Annual Assessments for a period of 5 years;
- Owners have equal access to all residences within the same category type that is purchased;
- 14 usage days during the high season and 21 usage days during the low season. If a whole unit is purchased, the number of usage days per high season and per low season will increase.