Ontario held a new PNP draw inviting Express Entry candidates with work experience on one of six tech occupations.
Ontario held a new draw on February 16, inviting 1,186 immigration candidates with work experience in the tech sector to apply for a provincial nomination.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued the invitations to Express Entry candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 453 and 467. The OINP issued invitations to candidates who may be eligible for a nomination under the Human Capital Priorities stream.
Invited candidates will need to demonstrate that they have eligible work experience in one of the targeted occupations, in order to get the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) nomination. These six occupations include the following:
• Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213);
• Computer engineers (NOC 2147);
• Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172);
• Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173);
• Computer programmer and interactive media developers (NOC 2174); or
• Web designers and developers (NOC 2175).
Those who received an invitation now have 45 calendar days to submit their application for the PNP.